Friday, July 01, 2011

Swap Irony



So, as I mentioned previously I kind of flaked on the swap, however now that my side of the bargain has been fulfilled and the packaged received I opened my swap. I laughed out loud to see a magnet with ADK on it, because I immediately recognized the initials. I swapped with a girl in Upstate NY (the real Upstate, not that Albany crap downstaters claim is Upstate). Little did she know that I grew up on the west side of the Adirondacks. About 115 miles from where I grew up to where she lives. That made me laugh. As did the nail polish since I also sent her some polish. I love the polka dot flip flops I got. I'll try to get a picture up soon but right now I need to find me a flight home, I'm a bit homesick now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I think this is so cool!! I was so excited to read you had a special tie to the trinkets I sent!

And hey, if you're gonna wear flippies you need to keep those toes looking nice, right?? :)

Good luck finding your flight, I hope you get to make it home ASAP!

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home