Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Day 10

It's been a long day, alarm went off at 5:45 (aka o'dark thirty) to be at work at 7. Unfortunately, another co-worker and I both read the schedule incorrectly and the people we had scheduled to train were not at work. Whoopsies. Managed to get in training for two other people so all was not lost. Tomorrow is another early day, trainer at 7:30, so alarm will go off at 6:45 instead. Hopefully, I will get to trivia tomorrow night, it's been too long.

I did get a 4 mile run in at a 12:30 pace. Still not great but not horrible. I will run again Saturday, debating what will be my day of rest this week, Friday or Sunday or neither. Training three days a week with the trainer and trying to fit in three more days of running that aren't all in a row is getting a little tough. I am going to see how tomorrow morning goes and then decide if I can maybe do at least two days a week in the AM so I can run in the PM. Since running on the weekends when I am traveling is pretty much unlikely, I need to find weekday solutions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home