Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 23 - where does the time go?

I managed 2 more training sessions last week, therapy, laundry, packing for a weekend in Atlanta, and a night at trivia. Pretty impressive even if I am saying so myself. I've laid off the running which I miss but I miss my running friends more. I came to the conclusion today in therapy that part of the reason I am not running is because I am running by myself and I got into running because I joined a fantastic running group back in Atlanta. Running by myself is the epitome of what I dislike about living in a new state, I am not good at it and it makes me sad and lonely. I need to work on that or the marathon in October isn't going to happen. Two days of training down for this week, 1 to go. Hopefully, I can manage a run in there somewhere, the weather's perfect right now, if only the attitude was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home