Thursday, May 05, 2011

Day 11 ~ Breaking the Ice

Perfectly imperfect Jenn


Borrowed from Janna who got it from Jenn.


1


If you were a crayon, what color would you be?


It would depend on the day more than likely. Today, I think it would be that dark, inky blue of the night sky.




2
Would you ever bungee jump?


Highly unlikely, I have a fear of heights and having been sky diving was plenty scary for me. I am however looking into going hang gliding with the BF at the end of the month. I loved that.




3
What is your least favorite thing about yourself?


My crazy, old man eyebrows




4
What is your favorite thing about yourself?


The distance my legs can run.




5
What is your favorite app?


Words With Friends




6
What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?




A toss up between McDonalds and Taco Bell




7
What is one thing that I would not know about you at our first meeting?


I'm left handed.




8
What is your all-time favorite movie?


Love Actually ~ I think it's the opening and closing sequences that get me.




9
If you could go anywhere for one week (all expenses paid), where would you go?


Only a week? I'm thinking Greece, if you gave me more time the answer would be different.




10
What is your favorite midnight snack?


I don't snack too much but I think it would be popcorn with olive oil and fresh ground black pepper.






I met with the trainer this morning. It was brutal, my muscles hurt. My plank was pathetic at about 6 seconds. It was 25 on Monday but my abs hurt, hurt, HURT. He said I can have a couple of days of rest but after that I need to work on it every day. I can't wait to start seeing some muscle definiton, results tend to make me more enthusiastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home