Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 30 - 30 Days of Balance

30 days ago, my friend Janna posted the following note on her blog:

Dear Self,

STOP IT! STOP beating yourself up.
STOP feeling sorry for yourself.
STOP making excuses.
STOP saying you will get it together tomorrow.
STOP quitting just because you make a bad choice or SEVERAL bad choices.
STOP making bad choices.

Instead…START putting yourself first!
START by making a plan!
START taking it one bite at a time!
START by taking it ONE DAY AT A TIME!
START by doing SOMETHING.

STOP the madness.
START living the life you want.
START BY LOVING YOURSELF.

Love,Me

Therapy is going well and helping me find more balance in my life. I am really enjoying the personal training, while expensive I think it will be a good thing overall. I don't think it will go beyond the three months I signed up for. Work is coming along.

On a scary note, I realized that training for the Marine Corps Marathon starts next Monday. Uh oh, it looks like I might have to run in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home