Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

I don't know how my blog friends find time to post, some post several times a day and I can barely get one every other week. Maybe it's because I spend so much time reading other blogs that I don't have time. Regardless, those bloggers impress me regularly.

Some FB friends and I are having a bit of an exercise challenge and my competitive sprit has come out. Yesterday after finishing a 45 minute strength training session with my trainer I got home, hopped out of my car and went on a 4 mile run. Marathon training has commenced. I doubt I would have done the run if one of my friends hadn't stated she was going to get a second workout in as well. So, that was actually pretty helpful. Finding 4 days a week to have the desire to run is pretty tough lately.

Looking forward to the weekend, I'm headed to Savannah, GA to hang out with my BFF. This moving to a new state kind of sucks for hanging out with friends. I especially miss my running friends as they always motivated me to get my runs in, whereas running alone tends to high light the fact that I am alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home