Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life Gets in the Way...

So, it's been a while. I got out of balance and am still pretty out of balance. Life threw some major curveballs at me. A last minute business trip going haywire, the kitten I was adopting was killed by a stupid dog the day I was going to pick her up, and my heart got broken. All in the space of a week. Oh yeah, and work is still very up in the air. Right now, I am just wishing I was in Georgia with my friends around. It's hard to say where I will be in a year, at the moment I am not convinced I am in the right place for me.

I kind of flaked on the swap I participated in, sending the package much later than I should have, sorry about that Amber. I hope your package came today. I have your package but I wasn't going to open it until you had yours. I'm looking forward to opening it when I get home from this business trip.

So, I am starting another 30 days of balance. More posting forthcoming hopefully although marathon training will gear up and I have lots of travel plans since I am disliking the weekends alone right now. I am also trying to convince the feral kitten living under my back stairs to live with me. Baby steps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Welcome back girl! I did get your package yesterday and I loved it! :) Thank you!

Life happens, I just hope that my package lifts your spirits (I can't believe you held out to open it!).

Feral kittens are pretty easy to get to as long as you start early. I bet you'll get yourself a new friend in no time. :)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home