Monday, May 09, 2011

Day 15 - Halfway There

Today is Day 15! I am feeling so different than where I was just a couple of weeks ago.

Day 12 - DOR and my abs needed it. I just vegged with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice before heading to bed. It was a good week at work but long.

Day 13 - 7 mile run. 7 miles with a group felt easier than 4 alone. I got a tip about a furniture consignment shop that I took advantage of later that day and hopefully I will have furniture in my living room in the next few days. I also did lots errands and had a highly productive day. It has been a while since I had one of those. Oh yeah and I managed a 35 and 40 second plank. Stupid core.

Day 14 - DOR again, mostly because I was lazy and spent most of the day cleaning. I think mopping floors should count though. More cleaning remains.

Weekly Calorie Burn: 3100!

Day 15 - trainer, lots of squats and ab work. My legs are feeling it in a good way. Trying a different dinner this week, eggs instead of the usual cereal. They didn't turn into a brick in the belly so that is good.

Tomorrow is another session with the therapist and the trainer. Looking forward to reflecting back in another 15 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home