Monday, April 25, 2011

A New Day

My friend Janna, is constantly inspiring me. Lately, I've needed it. It's been a bit of a mess for the last 10 months or so. My transition to living in a new city in a new state has been much harder than I ever imagined it would be. Trying to make new friends is not easy for me and adding a bunch of traveling on the weekends has made it harder to meet people. I have taken steps to get back some of the stability in my life. Janna has a project of 365 Days of Happiness, I am going to start my own project, 30 Days of Balance. Today was day 1. Therapy and a walk on the beach. Tomorrow, I will run and post again. 1 day at a time.

Dear Self,

STOP IT!
STOP beating yourself up.
STOP feeling sorry for yourself.
STOP making excuses.
STOP saying you will get it together tomorrow.
STOP quitting just because you make a bad choice or SEVERAL bad choices.
STOP making bad choices.

Instead…
START putting yourself first!
START by making a plan!
START taking it one bite at a time!
START by taking it ONE DAY AT A TIME!
START by doing SOMETHING.

STOP the madness. START living the life you want.
START BY LOVING YOURSELF.

Love,
Me

Thanks, Janna ~ you can't imagine how much I needed this today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home