Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 3

Well, I managed to get a run in. It was a bit pathetic. I was dying after 3 miles and slower than I have been recently. However, I got out there and did it. The next run will be faster. I am still finding it difficult to run by myself. I should be settling down into JAX with less traveling next month (only one trip scheduled vs four in April). Hopefully, I will get situated with a group and only be running on my own one day a week.

On a side note, I got some planting done. I am trying to grow watermelons again this year. Last year was a bust with the first (of three in 6 months) move. I have high hopes for this attempt.

Tomorrow is another visit with the trainer and packing for my trip this weekend. Not sure if Friday will be a day of rest or if I will get something in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home