Friday, December 03, 2010

3. Are you a "Santa hat" kind of person?

I'd like to be a santa hat kind of person, I'd like to be any kind of hat person. I don't think hats work for me, but I definitely keep trying. Something about the dark circles under my eyes and hats tend to make me look ill. Not a look I am going for on most days.

I have movers coming and the move is progressing. Another load went to the new place today and I will be taking more tomorrow morning. Hoping to get the boxes/shopping bags/laundry baskets all taken care of myself. I must get rid of more books before the next move.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so with you on the hat issue. I love hats, there are so many cute ones I'd love to wear. BUT, I have a really fat head and a round face & I just can't pull it off :(

I do wear a visor once in a while in the summer out of desperation.

Good luck on the move.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home