Thursday, December 02, 2010

2. Favorite seasonal main dish

TURKEY! I love turkey and am sad when turkey is not on the menu. I will eat turkey any time, I like to go to Boston Market and eat turkey and I love that the cafeteria at work regularly has turkey (although, that's not so good for my budget). I might just cook a turkey for myself as a reward for getting all moved and settled in the new place. Then I can work on making stock.

Sadly this year, turkey is not on the menu. I can't complain too much though, I am bogarting in on my BFF's family since I will not head to the great white North until 12/29. This makes two years in a row that I will be bogarting this Christmas and I am very grateful to have this "pseudo-family" as an option here. I don't know what I will do when they up and leave for good.

I am making progress on the pending move and did actually get some boxes in the new place tonight. There is lots more to go and I still don't have movers. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home