Wednesday, December 01, 2010

1. Favorite scene in a holiday movie

A blogging friend, Stephanie, who is also a Facebook friend has posted a list of 31 things to blog about. I am trying to get back into this but as my name indicates, I'm not much of a writer.

My favorite scene in a holiday movie is found in Love Actually and it's really not a crucial part to the movie but it reminds me of family. It's both the opening and closing scenes for the movie with random people at the arivals area of the airport. I don't know if it is because I am always traveling home at Christmas or what, but the arrivals area at the airport has got to be one of the happiest places on earth. It might be time to throw Love Actually into the DVD player and get into the spirit.

It's cold here in GA, pratically colder than my hometown in the NY Snowbelt. I am not looking forward to moving in this weather but hopefully Saturday will be nice and sunny and much warmer in the middle of the afternoon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home