Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

It arrived while I was returning from the great white North, I sat on MARTA with some happy Auburn fans and some sad Clemson fans and said Happy New Year not too far before my stop on the Eastbound train. New Year's Eve was a long day spent packing and saying goodbye before beginning the arduous task of returning from my home town in central New York to my lovely home in GA. Waiting in Detroit for the flight crew added an hour to the trip as did waiting an hour for my luggage at the Atlanta airport. MARTA was surprisingly fast last night and took less than 45 minutes, thank Peach Bowl, that meant more eastbound trains!

Also accomplished yesterday was the mailing of my blogger friend gifts! All Things Jen(nifer), Erin-Go-Blog, and Edenza need to be on the lookout for their packages. I hope you like!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I haven't gotten yours out yet. We've had a rush of activity. I never did finish my Christmas shopping. Anyway, it's coming. I'll let you know ;)

7:02 PM  
Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! The *fill in the blank* is so wonderful and warm and welcoming and thoughtful!!!!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home