Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I posted?

This was posted on a blog that I came upon while reading another blog (isn’t that the way?).

“By the end of the calendar year, I will send a tangible, physical gift to each of the first five people to comment here. The catch? Each person must make the same offer on her/his blog.”

I love this idea and am going to do it myself! So, comment if you want a gift from moi and are willing to offer the same on your blog. Again, this offer is limited to the first five commenters w/blogs.

5 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Ok, I had this saved in Bloglines, but I wasn't sure if I knew you!!!

Me me meeeeeeee!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ooh I just made my post for this last night. I'm going to try & handmake gifts as well. :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm in! :D

eringoblog.net

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I emailed at the address you provided but it probably got caught in your spam filter. Your gift is ready. I just need a mailing address! You can send the info by email. My email is found at the contact page of my blog.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Ditto what Kathryn said. LAnd mail address, home or work, plz? Kthxbai.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home