Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged....

Edenza tagged me for a meme. The meme is simple: 10 Things You Might Not Know About Me.

1) As of today I am 30 years, 1 month and 2 days old.

2) I have 5 siblings.

3) Trains. Who knew you could make a career out of it?

4) I don't call soda, "pop".

5) I love the remote starter on my car.

6) I am an avid reader of junk. I do enjoy the chick lit.

7) I don't miss cable tv.

8) I am what you might say is a democratic, Born Again Christian. I think some people might say this is an oxymoron.

9) I hate writing and used to use Add/Drop to drop classes with papers and add the ones with multiple choice exams.

10) I hate chain e-mails. I take off the chain and forward the sentiment.

My IRL name begins with J. What a clever way to tag people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home