Friday, August 11, 2006

Another 9 Days.

Just another 9 days to go. I will get to sleep in my own bed again in just 9 more days. California got old the first 17 days I was here. Agreeing to come back for another 26 days was not my best moment. Thankfully, I am much closer to packing up and heading home. Not to say that I haven't seen some great places: Reno, Tahoe, Yosemite, Napa/Sonoma, and San Francisco. I will just say that sightseeing by yourself, not as fun as it sounds. Well, one IS the lonliest number. And people wonder why I am cranky....

Hours spent on the treadmill this week (since Monday): 7 long and boring hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

Yeah, solo sight-seeing isn't that great, but at least you don't have to worry if someone else is hungry or keep track of anyone else.

Joan is always getting lost.

Almost welcome back to the East Coast!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home