Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas is here!

I am checking out of SC tomorrow and checking in to WNY for the rest of the year. I am definitely ready for a break from work. I get to watch my neices while their parents go to work since daycare is closed. Watching the girls is a good way to convince myself I am happy with children I get to give back at the end of the day. It makes me glad I don't have children of my own. This is good for my employer, it ensures that I return to work after vacation. That's about all they've got going for them at the moment. Hopefully there will be big changes in 2006.

The best story from last year is when my 18-month old niece got on the phone with her mom and promptly said "Hi Honey" which is what her mom would normally say to her. That was sweet. This year she is in the terrible 2s and is generally a bit more grumpy. An even better way to convince myself I don't want children.

Happy New Year! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home