Friday, April 08, 2005

It's Been One Week

Last Friday at this time I was worrying about the location of the majority of my possessions. The "movers" had claimed they would be arriving at my new apartment at 6:30 AM, at this point I was freaking out that the truck had blown up en route. I would shortly get a call saying that the were "an hour" away. Two hours and fifteen minutes later they showed up. It was the worst experience I have had in a while.

I spent the weekend getting lost in the new town and trying to find my way back to the new apartment. I only almost died once, and I was really tired by that time. Fortunately work has been so slow this week that I am pretty well rested now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

That blows. Moving companies suck. Greenville is confusing but you'll learn it eventually.

Did you get my email? Is it still the same?

Welcome to South Carolina, Home of the highest drunk driving deaths!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can it possibly be any worse than Atlanta?

11:33 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

The names of the roads change three times in 1.2 miles and a lot of the street signs are missing.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home