Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend Wrapup

Friday night I met up with a friend for dinner. I love Taqueria del Sol, drinks with dinner, an appetizer and it cost less than $30 for both of us. Yummy! Then I went to the grocery store to get some fixings for Chocolate Mud Cupcakes. Then it was home to enjoy my home. (Especially enjoyable after being out Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights.)

Saturday I slept in and then made the Chocolate Mud Cupcakes. They looked nothing like the picture but they tasted pretty good. Then off with the cupcakes to the Stitch 'n Bitch. It's always good to vent about work. Then off to the hockey game. The Thrashers rocked it! They played the best I have seen them all season. An exciting win in a shoot out against the Pittsburgh Penguins. I was wound up after I got home so I was up later than I should have been.

Sunday morning arrived too quickly. Up and at 'em, off to church for the 9 service. Volunteering at the 11 service and then a discussion about how to improve the environment where I volunteer. Then it was home for a break and then off to start Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University for 2 hours.

Suddenly, my weekend is over and its time to think about what I am going to wear to work tomorrow and what needs to be done. What I am going to eat for breakfast and lunch. What I want to do with this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home